Rose Pillar

$24.99
No reviews

CAUTION!

NEVER BURN CANDLES UNATTENDED

Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 5 inches between burning candles. Do not burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.

Committed to Purity

We use only 100% Pure Beeswax when making our candles.

Learn more about our commitment to purity Here

Why Beeswax?
Unlike most manufactured paraffin candles, beeswax is hypo-allergenic, and safe for people with asthma and respiratory or other sensitivities.

Support us and our products. Each purchase supports St. John’s Monastery, and local Apiaries and Honey Farms!

Help us save the bees!

Shipping Note

If you are purchasing multiple items from our shop, there may be an initial overcharge on shipping. We will combine your items (if possible) into a single package and any shipping overages that occur will promptly be refunded. For more details please refer to our Shipping Policy.

No reviews